I love hobbying but damn hobbying for my kid is way better! Seeing something you love through your their eyes.
I’ve been hooked on Necromolds and had backed the base game with a few extra pieces with the second Kickstarter. It’s a one-of-a-kind and I couldn't miss it (this was a couple years before even trying to get kids).
My two-year-old already loves them. He doesn't know the rules yet of course but he knows the monsters. We play of marching them across the board as he calls them out by name: Insectomite, Lethyhidra are his two absolute favorites. Is worth every second.
My two-year-old already loves them. He doesn't know the rules yet of course but he knows the monsters. We play of marching them across the board as he calls them out by name: Insectomite, Lethyhidra are his two absolute favorites. Is worth every second.
I decided to then make a set of the ones we have for him to play with that are painted.
I tried to be as true to the necromold cover art as possible. Overall pretty happy with the results!
I used air-dry clay with some power as demolder and cleaned the mold parts in soapy water after. Modge podge to coat the clay after dry and just regular model paints after.
Comments