[hobby] Warhammer 40k - Canoptek Reanimator conversion


In my quiet corner, amid the miniature landscapes and figurines of my Necron world, I found myself contemplating my Canoptek Reanimator. There was something about it that just seemed... off. You see, I had previously clipped its tiny claws for another model and now, its underbelly looked too barren, too empty. It felt as if a crucial part of its character was missing, and that emptiness was nudging at me, a little more every day.

This nagging sensation sparked an idea: a transformation. A kind of change that would bring a bit of a dark, eerie charm to my Canoptek Reanimator. So, I sifted through my stash and unearthed a few pieces from a Ghost Ark model. As I fitted these pieces onto my Canoptek, it started to take on a new persona.

Bit by bit, my Reanimator morphed into this oddly endearing, subtly macabre caretaker. It had this weirdly affectionate aura, as if it could genuinely care for my warrior hordes. But at the same time, it was just creepy enough to remind you of its Necron origins.

Looking at it now, this little conversion of mine, I can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision, driven by a feeling of discontent, but it turned out to be a rather unique and fitting addition to my army. And as strange as it might sound, it kind of mirrors life, doesn't it? It's often in those unplanned moments, where we dare to fill the voids in our life, that we discover something truly special. And for me, this newly transformed Canoptek Reanimator is one such discovery.










 

Comments