[hobby] Warhammer 40k - Space Wolf Assassins

I like to think of my space wolves in a position where they are very separate from the Imperium and make use of other agents to fight the threats to mankind. In my mind they are more trusting of their own people and people they have fought with than agents sent by the distant Terra, especially assassins.

So when I decided to give my Space Wolves a Culexus assassin support I had to look for a suitable proxy. After reading Prospero Burns (great book!) I had the idea of a wild Gothi, a blank born in Fenris and abandoned by their own parents to the wilderness. Shuffling about my mini collection I got a couple wolves and this dark elf miniature that, once her ears had been pruned, looked wild enough for the job.


Liela the Wild Gothi was found on the deep forests of Fenris and rescued by the Fangs Runepriests that allowed her to inhabit the forests where the wild Thunderwolves stay. She survives by their avoidance of her but the Runepriests of the fang have crafted a pair of null cyber-wolves that accompany her and are her only family.

After the battle on Prospero she has been experimented with and turned into an anti-psyker living weapon. Her eyes have turned red and bleed constantly when she is around a Psyker, allowing her to build up a beam of anti-warp energy that obliterates the mind of one, the greater his gift, the more powerful she is.


I also added a pair of Sancioned Mercenaries to proxy for Vindicare assassins. Coming from the distant fringes of the galaxy and under service of a Rogue Trader that has pledged allegiance to the Spae Wolves the two siblings are called upon time to time for when subterfuge anf a clean kill are needed.


Comments