Warp transit - moving my collection

The last time I had to move my collection, it was a long journey from South America to North America. I went all out with the packing, using foam, cardboard, more foam, and more cardboard to make sure everything was safe and secure. If you're ever in a similar situation and need to send miniatures a long way, that's definitely the way to go. I hardly had any damage at all during the journey, and any issues were probably due to my own handling and packaging.

But that was then, and this time around, I did something much riskier: I just tossed everything into boxes and threw them in the trunk of my car. All my infantry-sized models were piled up in there, but I was careful about it.

See if you can spot the models 
  1. Two dogs. Not wolves! And one of them has no fur!
  2. A T'au Commander. She's wearing a white Battlesuit!
  3. A Top knot!. Of course it's from a Chaos Lord!
  4. A wolf banner. Look for leather.
  5. A Necron Overlord. He's pretty buried under!
  6. A member of the Navis Nobilite. Try looking for him above the warp.
  7. A chaos star. Gold metal shines the brightest!
  8. A single Eldar. She's a Ranger, so may be cloacked!
  9. A wolf banner. Look for leather.




And you know what? It all worked out! I'm happy to report that they arrived safely and are now ready to go back in their display shelves!

Comments