[hobby] Warhammer 40k - Chaos Demons progress

I haven't had much time for posting news, but I've been slow and steadily progressing with my wife's Chaos forces. Some pieces below.

A Giant Chaos Spawn made for a mix of Reaper Bones figures and then some modelling on my part.


A Tzeench High-sorceress (counts-as Herald of Tzeench). The GW line really lacks on female characters and Tzeench offers a good opportunity to add some. She'll have a flying young dragon swirling around her robes as well. The model is a headswapp of some sort of mummy and a drow queen from Reaper Bones.


My version of the Changeling. I love the official model but I had this cool Bones figure and wanted to save a few bucks, it came out just great and well... anything really can fit that character.


Another Herald of Tzeench. This one was a Pink Horror who was in Kairos Fateweaver's pocket as he was cast into the well of eternity. He suffered a similar fate to that of Kairos grew two vulture heads just like him. Unfortunately, unlike the wizened Lord of Change, this poor fella only talks non-sense, but one head speaks everything the other does, only spelling everything backwards.



Comments