[hobby] Warhammer 40k - Destroyers! Tournament list progress

I keep working on my tournament list by adding in some destroyers.

I copied the Heavy Gauss cannon from a Triarch Stalker to make heavy destroyers out of my regular ones. I think the weapon isn't as neat as the sniper-like cannon the original ones have, but I'm short on time and this will do nicely. I'm magnetizing it anyway so I can simply make a better one in the future if I want to.


I've finally finished casting all the rods, chest pieces and tails for a first Praetorian Squad. I'll make a new mold to get staff heads on the left hand for more variation, but I'm happy that I managed to get various poses wih the tails from a single original piece.


I did run into a setback, unfortunately. I checked the local humidity online and it read 70%, but I guess the app did not update properly and I unknowingly primed my first destroyer and the D-lord at something closer to 85% humidity. The result...


I'll be stripping them and starting over. I'm mostly upset about the time it'll take as I wanted to paint them this weekend.

Comments