[hobby] Infinity printable terrain clutter

I have found this great thread of the Infinity Forums calling for Starter Terrain Advice. In it I found links to several sources such as Topo Solitario, Tommygun's archive and Ebbles stuff.

I'm testing some that I had laser printed for cheap, glued on some heavier cardstock and filled up 1/3 with sand to give it weight. The cool thing about using sand is that it keeps the balance in any direction I place the prop, since the sand sinks to the bottom and keeps it bottom heavy in any direction.

I'm focusing more on small scale scatter terrain to add more atmosphere and offer mid-line cover.
Things like crates, boxes and shelves, as for the large pieces I have a few MDF buildings from Future Sight as well as the Hephaestus scenery pack from CB for larger structures.






Comments